Sales Administration Specialist
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posting Date: 12/17/2018
Hyundai Translead, a leader in the North American transportation equipment industry, has an excellent opportunity available for a Sales Admin Specialist in the Chicago Department. The major purpose of this position is to provide operational and administrative support to the Assistant Manager and General Manager of Chicago Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
70% Primary R&Rs:
- Conduct inbound and outbound trailer inspections, while creating and maintaining organized history files for each stock/transient unit.
- Create and install all temporary license plates for stock trailer sales
- Assist in coordinating invoices and order confirmations between Accounting, Sales, and the Chicago Branch.
- Coordinate with HTL Ops for delivery of new Chicago Stock trailers
- Respond to customer inquiries and maintain contact with customer when supervisors and sales personnel are absent.
20% Secondary R&Rs
- Perform limited personal selling effort through various inquiries from face-to-face interactions, email, phone and fax.
- Assist sales departments with other miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Coordinates and supports local Chicago area warranty and aftermarket parts efforts.
- Other duties as assigned by the Company (i.e. order office supplies)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum one year of work experience in an office environment, preferably in transportation industry.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word. Experience with Google Drive a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to travel to other states and foreign countries (Mexico or Canada)
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation & holiday
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance and flexible spending account
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit