Chicago Sales Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Posting Date: 03/22/2018
Hyundai Translead, a leader in the North American transportation equipment industry, has an excellent opportunity available for a Manager position in the National Account Sales Department. The major purpose of this position is to expand the company’s sales volume in the Mid-West region.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed the sales targets of the organization through effective planning, teamwork, and consistent closing of deals. (50%)
- Maintain consistent contact with customers and prospective clients within a defined portfolio, territory, or market segment. (30%)
- Assist the General Manager in strategic planning, operational excellence, sales, and spreading product knowledge to our administrative and operations staff. (5%)
- Prepare and communicate sales, competitive knowledge, and market intelligence reports to the Chicago GM on a regular basis. (3%)
- Implement and execute strategic sales strategies, including corrective actions, and carefully review the results with the Branch GM on a weekly basis. (3%)
- Drive consistent revenue opportunities by establishing long-term business partnerships with new and existing customers. (3%)
- Complete all required internal reports in a punctual manner, using accurate information that is organized and useful, to the person, or department requesting it. (3%)
- Provide Branch support with the order fulfillment process when requested. (3%)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years in a trailer sales environment either at an OEM, semi-trailer dealership, or leasing company that was involved in the remarketing used trailers, and preferably sold new equipment as well.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Be able to travel to Tijuana and Rosarito plants in Mexico as needed.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and passport (or be able to obtain one). Foreign travel will be necessary. Able to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation & holiday
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance and flexible spending account
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit