Location: San Diego, CA
Posting Date: 01/16/2018
Hyundai Translead, a leader in the North American transportation equipment industry, has an excellent opportunity available in the Human Resources Department. The major purpose of this position is to identify the specific and general training needs for each department and employee.
Training and Development Support (90%)
- Support with logistic for every face-to-face training, workshop, conference, on line, etc.
- Deliver the necessary material for every type of training.
- Modify and create training material as necessary.
- Planned and organized material supplies for trainings.
- Control book lending process.
- Manage Training Library.
- Develop communication for training events.
- Order training material for training events.
- Training Survey Follow ups
Other duties as assigned (10%)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years of training experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be able to see or hear & communicate in written and oral form.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Be able to travel to Tijuana and Rosarito plants in Mexico as needed.
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation & holiday
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily lunch benefit